rocking rocking

I was kind of expecting something like this. Honestly, nothing too interesting.
Your animations are fairly solid, though, so keep at it!

Open Letter to Game Devs Open Letter to Game Devs

Ah, Egoraptor... How I Love You...

The worst part is that I recognized the music at the very tail end... it's from GaiaOnline's ZOMG game... D:

Arrgh Idol Arrgh Idol

Oh, Devin Mack... how I love thee

Funny, short and to the point where some cartoons would drag on.
Excellent, I say!

Crash Course Crash Course

I waited that long through the preloader for that?

If this doesn't get blammed, I'll be pissed.

ccatch ccatch

This is a fairly solid game with some interesting concepts but still needs a little work.

For one thing, there were no instructions. While I figured out the correlation between colors and the goal pretty quickly, it would have saved me a game over if I'd known up-front how to play.

Also, I was a little shaky on strategy, possibly by proxy of having no instructions. I wasn't sure if I was supposed to be changing colors a lot just to get more shapes caught, but that reduced my color cache dramatically and proved not worth it. If I didn't change colors, though, I would be forever waiting for just one shape at some segments, which got frustrating after a while.

Also, not having a cursor in-game was sort of annoying, I accidentally let my pointer go off-screen more than once from that.

All in all, this is a fairly well-put-together game with an interesting twist on the "geometrics" theme with intriguing visuals and thoughtful music choice.

3.5/5

EduardAnton responds:

Thank you! These are amazing and helpful tips.

Gaia Commission Dress-Up Gaia Commission Dress-Up

While this is a great start, I'd love to see more options- and more colors!
Then again, reading the description, I do understand your position in this, and that it isn't entirely your prerogative what goes in here.

Love the background, though!

Also, don't forget to credit the music you used! That's mad important!

Zeiphex responds:

Whoops, I totally forgot to put the music credits in. I was in a hurry to upload this for the commissioner and somehow forgot. I know how important it is, so dunno how I forgot. Thank you for reminding me :)

#14 Drop by Drop #14 Drop by Drop

Very cool, it reminds me of The Beatles' "Let It Be" Meets "Dido"

However, you lose a point on me for blantant advertising in that dumb box "movie" thing.
Way to be.

Mario and Luigi 1: Battle Mario and Luigi 1: Battle

Being your first, I understand it won't be perfect, but there is quite a bit of room for improvement.

Your sound is a little tinny, it's lacking in a rich, full quality that some of the best remixes have.
The percussion line seemed a little too right-in-front, and sometimes it was hard to hear the main melody over that.
I also feel that you could bring up the volume a bit on your tracks, this one sounds very quiet compared to others I've been listening to.

Mario and Luigi SS: Boss Mario and Luigi SS: Boss

I may be the only one who didn't like this, but I think your remix is for lack of a better word "off".

It sounded very hollow to me, incredibly one-dimensional and almost completely devoid of a bass line I could get into.

With such a dynamic original that had a lot of potential to mix with, I was really hoping for more.