Crash Course Crash Course

I waited that long through the preloader for that?

If this doesn't get blammed, I'll be pissed.

ccatch ccatch

This is a fairly solid game with some interesting concepts but still needs a little work.

For one thing, there were no instructions. While I figured out the correlation between colors and the goal pretty quickly, it would have saved me a game over if I'd known up-front how to play.

Also, I was a little shaky on strategy, possibly by proxy of having no instructions. I wasn't sure if I was supposed to be changing colors a lot just to get more shapes caught, but that reduced my color cache dramatically and proved not worth it. If I didn't change colors, though, I would be forever waiting for just one shape at some segments, which got frustrating after a while.

Also, not having a cursor in-game was sort of annoying, I accidentally let my pointer go off-screen more than once from that.

All in all, this is a fairly well-put-together game with an interesting twist on the "geometrics" theme with intriguing visuals and thoughtful music choice.

3.5/5

EduardAnton responds:

Thank you! These are amazing and helpful tips.

Gaia Commission Dress-Up Gaia Commission Dress-Up

While this is a great start, I'd love to see more options- and more colors!
Then again, reading the description, I do understand your position in this, and that it isn't entirely your prerogative what goes in here.

Love the background, though!

Also, don't forget to credit the music you used! That's mad important!

Zeiphex responds:

Whoops, I totally forgot to put the music credits in. I was in a hurry to upload this for the commissioner and somehow forgot. I know how important it is, so dunno how I forgot. Thank you for reminding me :)

Nyan Cat: Lost in Space Nyan Cat: Lost in Space

A Great, But Not Actually That Addictive Game

It's true, if there is a meme or current event, someone on NG will make a flash game of it.
While this is not necessarily always a good thing, ("Wikileaks: The Game", I'm looking at you) Nyan Cat: Lost In Space is one of the better-done, decent game based on a meme.
Lighthearted and fun with a simple control scheme like its veteran seeming-inspiration, "Robot Unicorn Attack", Nyan is well on its way to a Daily prize.
However, once Nyan reaches the bottom of the screen, it is extremely hard to work your way back up, making replay values more strained and the addiction not as palpable as the creator(s) insist.

7/10, 3/5

Meow Dressup Meow Dressup

So Few Options, So Little Time

This dressup game is nice enough with it's no-need-to-click-and-drag controls, but with so few options and subject that seems to appeal only to 6-year-old girls, it's hardly entertaining.

Trollface Launch Trollface Launch

Great Game!

I'm so glad I saved up for the Super Upgrade, it really made the game!

Simple Bubbles Simple Bubbles

An Odd Twist

This is an odd twist on the usual puzzle shooter games, and not necessarily in a good way. The physics feel off as a whole and aside from a little jiggle, there isn't much new to the game template.
Nice try, though!

World of Science World of Science

Interesting, Educational, Difficult.

I liked this game, it was quirky, educational and very cute.
At first, I'd forgotten to hit "How To Play", so without tutorial or context, I was very lost.
However, I soon got over this and learned my way around, and it became what it was supposes to be: Cute, Educational and very difficult to keep together.
How kids are supposed to stay on top of this stuff I'm not entirely sure.

Super PSTW Action RPG Super PSTW Action RPG

Just Because You Don't Get It Doesn't Make It Lame

Unlike other people, I get it, "Super 'Press Space To Win'" RPG. It's not supposed to be rife with uber-deep controls or choices, it's just supposed to be something fun/entertaining. Plus, D-Mac's voice acting is (as always) top-notch.

PS. What does 'esey' mean anyway?

super space pong super space pong

Uhh... what.

Breakout, not Pong >,<

fidu21 responds:

yes but space breakout dosent sound good