#14 Drop by Drop #14 Drop by Drop

Very cool, it reminds me of The Beatles' "Let It Be" Meets "Dido"

However, you lose a point on me for blantant advertising in that dumb box "movie" thing.
Way to be.

Mario and Luigi 1: Battle Mario and Luigi 1: Battle

Being your first, I understand it won't be perfect, but there is quite a bit of room for improvement.

Your sound is a little tinny, it's lacking in a rich, full quality that some of the best remixes have.
The percussion line seemed a little too right-in-front, and sometimes it was hard to hear the main melody over that.
I also feel that you could bring up the volume a bit on your tracks, this one sounds very quiet compared to others I've been listening to.

Mario and Luigi SS: Boss Mario and Luigi SS: Boss

I may be the only one who didn't like this, but I think your remix is for lack of a better word "off".

It sounded very hollow to me, incredibly one-dimensional and almost completely devoid of a bass line I could get into.

With such a dynamic original that had a lot of potential to mix with, I was really hoping for more.

Wonderwall cover (WIP) Wonderwall cover (WIP)

A Good Start...

But one of the things that's beautiful about Wonderwall is that it feel so personal, it's so one-on-one. It feels as if the singer is singing right to you and means every word that they say.
What I think you need is someone to sing this to, to make it that level of personal and meaningful. It's not exactly something measurable or sometimes even noticeable, but it brings this great quality to the music that I feel you're missing here.

There she goes again -lyrics There she goes again -lyrics

Decent Song, But...

This song is pretty decent, but one thing I noticed is that it sounds oddly familiar to "99 (Luft) Red Balloons" by Nina. Weird, huh?

Stairway to Heaven(Demo 3) Stairway to Heaven(Demo 3)

Not Excellent

I'm sorry, but I didn't like this, it seemed too twangy

Stratusfear responds:

fair enough.

PS, maybe the final version I finished might change your mind?

Super Mario [Koopa Lounge Mix] Super Mario [Koopa Lounge Mix]

Functional, Classy, Businesslike?

I kind of want to jack the music on an elevator or Panera Bread with this!

Our Song Our Song

Amazing- As Always!

I love this song, it's one of the few things I've felt like downloading 30 seconds in.
And submitted on my birthday! It's fate, I swear!

Caramelldansen Remix-ProfBacon Caramelldansen Remix-ProfBacon

A Good Attempt.

I like the effort you put into this, and don't get me wrong, this is pretty good, but I just didn't get the *excitement* levels that come out of the original. It just doesn't have the same level of energy.
B+ For Effort.

Bacon92 responds:

hmmm... I think I know what you're getting at. It's a little harder with FL studio and the fact that I don't have any vocals to go along with it. If I had a vocaloid it would be much different.

BM - Hollywise BM - Hollywise

Great Song!

I love your voice, it reminds me a lot of Geddy Lee from Rush.
Definitely worth a download!